What makes a great Speaking of Partnership interview? It’s about the STORIES. Also, it’s about the AUDIO. If your sound quality is not clear, you will not sound like the professional that you are.
Please make sure you are in a quiet location when we speak and your microphone is comparable to the Logitech ClearChat. If you have questions about your microphone sound quality please CLICK HERE to schedule a 5 minute sound check at least 1 week prior to your interview date.
I will share your intro then turn it over to you to fill in the blanks and provide a glimpse into your personal life.
2. Guiding Principle, Quote or Mantra
What is your favorite guiding principle, quote or mantra that you apply in your partnership and how can our listeners apply it to the partnerships in their life.
3. When You Tripped Up
Take us to that time in your life when you tripped up in a partnership and tell us that STORY, what you were doing, how you tripped or what you tripped on. We’ll expand on what you learned and how it helped you move forward.
4. The “DUH” moment
Tell the STORY of a time when you had a “Duh” moment regarding partnership. We’ll expand on the steps you took to turn that “Wake Up” moment into a building block for future partnerships.
5. Proudest moment of partnership (romantic, family, career etc.)
What is your proudest Partnership moment? Take us to that time in your life.
6. Current Partnerships
What is one partnership that is really exciting in your life right now?
7. Bringing it home: this is where we step away from the stories and provide simple, concrete guidance for our listeners so they can improve their partnerships right now.
- What is the best partnership / relationship advice you have ever received?
- What book or resource would you recommend to our listeners and why?
- Let’s leave our listeners with an example of the payoff of partnership. Share with us a specific example of something you were able to do or create or experience that was the result of being in partnership.
Follow Your “Yes” Friday
Part of the unique format of the Speaking of Partnership podcast is that each Friday, all of the guests from the week’s shows will be featured again so you have a second opportunity to connect with the audience during the Follow Your “Yes” Friday episode.
This episode will include your answers to the following questions plus highlights from your interview to encourage the listeners to take whatever was a “Yes” for them and apply it over the weekend.
- When was a time you did not follow your “Yes“? Maybe you did not realize it at the time, but as you look back, you realize you had a clear “Yes”. Your gut was telling you exactly what to do, and you still did not do it. Tell us about that time.
- Let’s flip this around. Take us to a moment in time when you had a clear “Yes.” You recognized it and you followed it.
- What did following your “Yes” lead you to?
I will call you via Skype at the appointed time: Skype: kenwbechtel. This is an audio only interview.
Recording: By participating in the SpeakingofPartnership.com interview, you agree to allow Finding You In The Goo LLC to record, distribute, and disseminate the podcast in any manner. You also agree to allow Finding You In The Goo LLC to retain rights to the produced media for potential future use in speeches, books, and in all other public distribution.