I wanted to let you know that relationship expert Alison Armstrong’s all-new Living the Queen’s Code virtual training starts Tuesday, October 27th.
Alison’s approach to helping you improve your relationships is respectful of the differences between the sexes –– she shows you how to honor who you are, who your mate is, as well as how to bring out the best in both.
Alison’s approaches are actually pro-female and pro-male, designed for creating the relationship you’ve always wanted –– one that is emotionally healthy, fulfilling, harmonious –– and fun.
When you’re honoring and celebrating each other for who you each are, life feels lighter and there is more time for playfulness and enjoyment of your mate and relationship.
The Queen’s Code, comes from a book of the same name that Alison wrote after much research on what makes men and women tick. It’s an eight-chapter piece of fiction that shows the important differences between the sexes through the different perspectives of its characters.
(The ebook is part of the course materials so you can read it in tandem with Alison’s teachings, if you’d like.)
The story shows you how to decipher the Queen’s Code, the secrets that women need to know to better understand and connect with men. It also includes tips on how you can get out of your own way so that you can not only have the type of relationship you want, but also stand in your power as a woman –– in Alison’s book, this means as a Queen.
If you choose to join this all-new, 8-week training with Alison –– that starts tomorrow, Tuesday, October 27, at 12:00 noon Pacific –– you’ll learn:
- How to understand the male “operating system” and what makes it different from the way women operate.
- Why curiosity about men will get you further than making assumptions.
- How to start asking for what you need in a way that inspires.
- How your expectations of other people can damage your self-esteem.
- Why the protector and provider archetypes are so important to men (and how to work with them rather than against them.)
- How emasculation and objectification trigger each other.
- Why even subtle complaints can turn a man who would naturally protect you into someone who is defensive and remote.
- How simple shifts in word choices to the “Language of Heros” can call forth the best in men.
This course is not only designed to be life-changing, it’s also certain to be quite a playful romp, as Alison’s keen insights meet her wonderful sense of humor around the differences between the sexes.
Alison just may have you laughing at a relationship situation that’s caused you years of anguish as she opens your eyes to different perspectives and approaches for relating with men that you may never have come across on your own.
Book a Free Session with me so you can find your success and happiness in love today!. This will be your next best step towards a harmonious relationship –– and life.